Monday, March 30, 2009

About America

I think about art about america every day, every day, every day. I can't stop thinking about america and it's people, young, old, dumb, smart, weird and wise. America is my favorite thing to make art about, America is my least favorite thing to make art about. I know when I'm thinking about it. It is what I tend to call America. I think america should always be capitalized. America is always CAPITALIZED. Today I heard that if you live in America, they can take your house away, whenever they want. It's called the Bill of Rights. I don't know anything about the bill of rights, I just know my Dad gets home at 6:30 from work and I'd like to ask him what he did today, that day. Maybe I'll go outside and play basketball I'm sick of thinking about America.

No comments:

Post a Comment