Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Fucking Moppy Hair

FUCK The wind is so stupid.  I lit a cigarette this morning.  Actually take a step back.  I didn't because it was so goddamn windy.  My hair looked good this morning.  I worry about that most days.  But the goddamn wind blew it into my cigarette.  So not only did it look bad it smelled bad because my hair was melting together from my fucking moppy hair.  Acting was good, me and Ben went to a rock concert and I danced into his arms dead.  I stayed up most of the night listening to myself reading my monologue so I could "internalize" it.  In the monologue were bros making alot of noise and Kate and Kevin fighting (coincidentally, bros making alot of noise as well).  But hey the teacher was lying it's due thursday.  I bought the coolest cigarette machine.  It will roll good doobies one day if I ever have money.  And I won't because I spend it on stupid shit like cigarettes and cigarette machines.  Hey I guess that's better than doobies.  I bought some American Spirit tobacco. ROLLING tobacco.  LOOSE tobacoo.  It's really nice.  This nice girl sold it to me at knuckleheads.  She was really pretty.  I stepped in dog shit.  Or so i thought.  I actually just smelled bad AND there was poopy looking mud on my wet shoes.  Thanks ground.  I went to stupid Creative Writing class where we argued about opinions.  What the fuck is the point of that?  In doing this the teacher was a real ass.  To all of us.  And this fucking dude wouldn't stop talking about stupid shit, and we argued in our 10 minute group work, in which we were supposed to be figuring out a question we were going to present but he just kept talking about his own problems.  He really has problems.  We argued if the teacher said Content or Context.  I WAS RIGHT.  I walked out of the building after class to find out that I probably wasn't going to do anything useful for the film I'm supposed to shoot.  It's no one's fault really.  I'm not even kidding it just happened.  AND THEN THE WORST THING HAPPENED.  Somewhere, on the windy UWM campus today, an entire pouch of tobacco fell out of my pocket.  It is so windy that they just blew away somewhere and I didn't notice for several minutes.  I looked around only to be angered by the fucking wind blowing my fucking moppy hair all over the place.  I couldn't talk on the phone, and most of all I didn't even enjoy the 3 cigarettes I had today.  I have no more cash and a hunger for cigarettes.  I wish it was still winter so that we didn't get horrible winds.  These are horrible horrible winds.  Joe, how the hell do you live in the windy city?

No comments:

Post a Comment